Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We've had a fun couple of days. I took Taylor and Emily up to Pineview Reservoir on Thursday. We had a great time with some friends. Here they are building their sandcastles!





Kaelyn got to march in her first parade with the Ogden High marching band. She was pretty tired after they got done, but she looks so cute! I was impressed at how well she was playing those drums considering how new it is to her.


Here we are doing sparklers tonight. That is something that the kids always have fun with. We usually do a whole bunch of fireworks, but we got together with friends last night and did the big fireworks show. That was very fun.



Hope everyone has had a fun Fourth of July weekend!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun!!! Those sparklers looked very fun. I haven't done one since I was a kid. I am glad you had a nice 4th. We were with lots of family and it was nice too! Hopefully I will be able to post about it soon. I can only hope that I can steal a few pictures from Sara and Stanford. So, look there in hopes of pictures from the whole event. Happy 4th!!

Shannon said...

Holy smokes! Kaelyn has the longest hair! I had no idea. I also had no idea she was playing the drums in band this year. How fun. Looks like a very fun day. Happy 4th!

joyous said...

What fun! I can't believe how long Kaelyn's hair is!! It's gorgeous. :) She is going to be one sought after girl in high school....watch out Colby. Glad you guys enjoyed your 4th!