Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pictures!

Here are a few pictures of the kids. Taylor's grade is having a "market fair" this year. All of the 6th graders have made products to sell as a fundraiser. This is to teach them about supply and demand and all that sort of thing. Taylor has been walking around wearing this sandwich board for a few days trying to sell tickets. The funny thing is that she actually loves wearing it! She's sad that she only has today and tomorrow before she's done. I think she looks pretty cute..


Here are the road show pictures. Sorry they're so dark. I do not have a high tech camera. I really liked how bright the costumes were. They were all so simple too. All we needed to provide was jeans and a white t-shirt. Davis is down in front, but you can't really see his face. He's looking at Kaelyn.

There's the workers doing their part. It was so fun to watch them. You could tell that they were having fun.

This is Davis and his friends Bryce and Matthew (aka Ducky!) at their campout last weekend. I think this was the first time Davis got to shoot a gun. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but Colby was with him the whole time. I guess I have to start letting go a little. Sigh... He really had the best time.


Here he is again riding their 4 wheeler. It was definitely a 12 year old boys idea of heaven. :-)


Not much has been going on here. I'm still working as a temp. I'm getting a lot of work though so that's good. I'm having someone call almost every day. I think next week is when I start at the S. Ogden office. Hopefully that will turn into something great! Hope everything is going well for you too!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

SO fun to see all the pictures! I agree seeing pictures of each others family's really is fun since we don't live close to each other. The roadshow looked like a blast. Glad life is going good and you are getting more work.

Shannon said...

Your family is so cute! I look at your family and think that 10 years down the road those are all the cool things we will be doing. Roadshow looks like such a blast. I love the bright costumes too.

Davis' camping trip was definitely 12 year old heaven. Glad things are picking up with temping and you're keeping busy. Can't wait to see you all next month!

joyous said...

Awesome pictures!!! Roadshow looks like it was a success. Taylor and the sandwich board is my favorite. :) She is a crack-up. Always has been, always will be. :)