Saturday, January 2, 2010

Random Pictures

Here are some pictures from the last couple of months. I know that I've been really bad about blogging lately, but one of my New Year's resolutions is to be more consistent! Anyway, here is a picture of Kaelyn with her new haircut. I think she looks pretty cute. This was just done yesterday. She cut at least 18" off and is donating it to Locks of Love. Here's our Christmas tree this year. I really thought it turned out nice.
Here is one of the projects I've been working on lately. This is my new scripture bag. LOVE IT! I think it turned out really well. I also made one for Emily in a robin's egg blue with red flowers needle-felted onto it. I still need to take a picture of that one.


This is at Kaelyn's marching band performance for family. Those drums are heavy!! The kids had fun watching her march around in their competition show. She is doing the winter drumline right now. Those competitions start in Feb. (For some reason Kaelyn's eyes look weird in this picture!)
Here is another project. I knit this for my dad for Christmas, but it's a tad too small so Davis lucked out. Kaelyn wanted to model it though. I have to make another one for my dad.

Here are some gloves I knit for Kaelyn. I really was on a kick in December. I told her they were for my friend so that I could work on them in front of her. I didn't have enough time to finish everything while they were at school. ;-)

I love my kitty! This is Mr. Misty for those of you who haven't met him. We thought he was a girl at first so that is where the Misty comes in. We found out different when we took him in to get spade and they called and said, "Ummm...I think your cat needs a different procedure!"
Well, hope everyone had a great New Year's!

4 comments:

joyous said...

Dang! Kaelyn looks gorgeous!!! I love her new 'do'!!! Way to rock the new year!

Your knitting projects look amazing. That hat is unbelievable. A friend of mine is really into knitting too, maybe someday I'll try my hand at it. Good luck with your new year's resolution!!!

Shannon said...

Wow! I LOVE Kaelyn's new hair. Very stylin' and I'm sure easier to deal with. Drumline sounds fun too. I'm impressed with all your knitting projects! I didn't know you were so good! (That's a compliment) :) Anyway, I especially love the scripture bag. I am currently re-vamping our "church bag" so that we don't have toys. Just books and coloring stuff. Hopefully it goes over ok. Anyway, hope you guys are having a great 2010 so far!

sara said...

Wow, Kaelyn's hair looks so great! Isn't it amazing how a hair cut can change a look!? Your kids are so grown up. I love it. Looks like you've been having fun. I love the scripture bag and the hat and gloves you knit! Go you!

Tasha said...

You are AMAZING! Seriously. Look at all those things you made. Fabulous. I LOVE love them. Kaelyn's hair is so cute too. It makes her look older. I love it.