Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spa Day

This weekend was fun. I got to go have a massage yesterday. Loved it! They used the hot rocks and everything. I think that's going to have to be a semi-regular activity from now on! I've been working a lot lately. I started a 10 week temp job a few weeks ago so now I'm working 4-5 days a week. It kind of kills my neck after a while. I'm grateful for the work though! I've decided that it's so worth brown-bagging it to work to afford this as a treat every now and then. ;-)

5 comments:

Tasha said...

How fun! That sounds so relaxing and nice.

joyous said...

What a treat!!! Massages are always on my wish list. :) I'm glad to hear that you've got some work for the next little while. Good work on brown bagging it too, not always fun, but it sounds like it was worth it!

Shannon said...

Oooh massages are a great treat! How fun. Hooray for the work too! That's great.

Katee said...

jess you are the best ever and that is sooooooo nice you have been working! i am so scared for graduation due to the fact that there are NO JOBS, but hopefully i can find some temp jobs, but yes, i believe all hygienest should get a message ATLEAST once a month, if not twice:)

sara said...

ahhh, a massage! I haven't had one of those in a while. They are sooo nice! I'm glad you were able to get one and thoroughly enjoy it! Yeah for the work too!