Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jazz Fun

Colby and I got to go to a Jazz game on Friday night. That was very fun. I've never been to one before. It's quite the show! Colby's brother got the tickets from work and we had pretty good seats. No nosebleed section for us! That was a fun night out. We haven't been out on a date in a while so that was good.

Last night I got to have a girls night with my friend Kelly. I went to her house and we watched movies and had pizza, popcorn and all kinds of treats. It was so relaxing to get out by myself and have girl talk and fun!

Kaelyn played in sacrament meeting today. She did such a good job. She played an arrangement of a couple of hymns. Michael Hicks does such a good job. His arrangements of hymns are just outstanding.

Not much else going on with us right now. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Isn't it the best to get good tickets to something for free? What a fun date! We've never been to a Jazz game either, but we keep meaning to go. One of these days. What a great weekend to get a date AND a girls night. Woohoo!

Good for Kaelyn playing in church. That can be so scary. I still don't play in church. I'm willing to sing, but I am too scared to play the piano. Miss you guys. Let's get together one of these days.

sara said...

Yeah for a fun weekend! It's nice when you can get out and do something you don't normally do!

Tasha said...

How fun to go on a date and girls night. Me too this last weekend. I needed the get aways. Glad you had such a great time. I am a Jazz fan . . .so so fun! That is awesome about Kaelyn. Wish I could hav ebeen there to hear it.

Katee said...

Good for you! You need girls nights and dates out with the hubby! And no I have not found a board pt. yet so be on the look out! i actually also need a mockboard pt. that it in 2 weeks. yikes. I am having screenings on friday so i am keeping my fingers crossed:)