Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random...

It's been a busy, but good few months. I finally have enough work. Yay! I'm starting a new office up in Brigham City tomorrow and I found an office literally 2 minutes from my house for Mondays. Colby is getting certified in disaster cleanup and is going to work for a friend who is trying to get that going as a new business. It gets him out of the house and that is great for him.

The kids are busy. Davis just started baseball at his jr high this week. Kaelyn just finished winter drumline last week. Aaagh! I thought that it was supposed to get a little easier as the kids get older, but no! It's good that Colby has a little more flexibility in his schedule than I do as there is much running around to be done. They love it though! We're going to look into getting Taylor and Emily into tennis lessons for the summer. They are very excited. They are so cute! ;-) I need to post some pictures, but I'm in between patients right now at work and I don't have my camera with me. (Don't worry, I'm off the clock!! )

Anyway, that's what's going here....

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I can only imagine with 4 kids how much running around you do. Even with Weston in preschool 2 days a week I feel like I do a lot more here and there. How exciting that Davis is doing baseball! Hope he likes it. I can just see Emily loving tennis too. Let's get together soon! School will be out in another couple months and hopefully UT will stop dumping snow on us.

joyous said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you guys. I can only imagine how crazy it is getting four kids to all their stuff! But busy is good. Love to you all!

Tasha said...

Yeah for an update :) I am glad work is finally picking up. That is good news. And I love hearing all the things your kids are doing. You are a good Mom. I get scared when I think about all my boys doing things. We only have Tanner in things now and it makes me tired. I guess you just take it one year at a time :)