Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Cabinet!

I finally have a craft cabinet! Colby built this for me. It was kind of fun to pick out the colors, trim and knobs. I think he did a great job. It has room for all of my yarn, books, knitting tools, etc.. as well as my sewing machine and sewing stuff. I have to admit that the knitting stuff far outweighs the sewing stuff. ;-)
I've had this stuff scattered around my house in piles for years. Yay! I'm sure he's going to be happier now that it isn't on, in and under every surface. Now I'm feeling inspired to start working on projects again....

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It's always nice to have a space for your stuff. The cabinet turned out so cute! Love the color. I think it's easier to do projects you feel organized. Have fun knitting!

Tasha said...

Oh, I LOVE it!! And it all tucks away and hides the mess too. Love that. How fun. I love the color too. :)

joyous said...

Very fun!!! I love how organizing something inspires me to use it more. :) And kudos to Colby for a beautiful cabinet. :)