Saturday, July 25, 2009

24th of July

We've had another busy week. Colby's brother and family came through Ogden on their way to Yellowstone so we got to visit for a bit. His parents were still here so it was like a mini family reunion. It was fun to see them even if it was only for a few hours. The kids had fun together with their cousins.


This is my niece Miranda Bitton with the girls. This is Brian with Davis. They are only 2 weeks apart in age and the best of buddies. I wish they lived a little closer so we could see them more often. They live in St George.

The next fun thing was the 24th of July! Kaelyn again got to march with her band, but I couldn't get a really good picture this time because I was on the wrong side of the street. The NBC local channel did film her though and she was on the 6:00 and 10:00 news! Her 1 minute of fame...She is the one behind the trumpet player. You can see her drums better than you can see her. She was really cute though. ;-)

I love it that we live where the missionaries get to march in the parade and no one thinks anything of it! Also, that we can have floats that look like the temple...It was a very fun day.


We went to the cheap theater today and saw Night at the Museum 2. I thought that it was very entertaining. Tonight we're going to my friend's house for movie and popcorn night. Aren't we just the party people? ;-)
Hope you guys are having a great day!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

What fun!! You have been busy and fun busy too :) I always love getting to do fun things!!

joyous said...

Definitely the party people! Can I come live with you?!?! And it's always fun when family comes for a visit. Cousins rock!