Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures!

Ok, they worked! Here is Kaelyn and my friend Kelly relaxing around the firepit.

I love this picture of Davis. This is so representative of his character! (Slightly dorky!)


Here's Kelly's son Joshua with Emily. They are having fun and enjoying the watermelon. I was lucky and picked a really good one!


Me and Kelly! Don't we look so pretty with no makeup?


It was dark before Colby finally got the fire to himself. Here he is poking around and getting ready to make a smore.

Very fun campout! I love that is has all of the fun elements of camping with none of the hassle. I really think that the kids love it just as much, if not more, than if we'd spent a bunch of time driving into the mountains because they get to do this with friends as well as family.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun!!! I am glad you were able to get the pictures downloaded!

Shannon said...

Fun pictures! I think you look gorgeous in your photo sans makeup! Seriously, I have always thought you are such a beauty, ever since I was little and you were the beautiful bride. :) I am definitely going to see if we can convince Weston to sleep in the backyard one night this summer. We shall see if he is brave enough.

joyous said...

Definitely a great activity!!! What fun for everybody! I'm glad the pictures finally worked for you too, we love to see them.

sara said...

What a fun idea! I love it. It looks like you all had such a great time!