Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Pictures

I have a friend who is a photographer. She is so good so I asked her if she would do our family photos this year. Here's a sampling! We went to a park here in town and the leaves were so pretty. I really liked how they turned out.
If only they got along so well all of the time!

I thought that the color of Emily's sweater looked so pretty with the leaves.

Father and son! These guys really have a good time together. They're always doing guy things together.
My girls are so darling! (I do admit that I'm a bit prejudiced of course.)

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I'll be sending out a different one in my Christmas cards this year, but I just had to show everyone a few of the other pics taken.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow. They turned out so beautiful. I love ALL of them. Your girls really are beautiful. No prejudice. They are. I actually thought that in the first picture. You have a beautiful family. I love that you had the pictures taken in the fall with allthe pretty leaves. I cannot wait to see which one you send in Christmas cards.

Shannon said...

Those are fabulous! I love pictures in the leaves. Your kids are so cute too. It's easy to get good photos I bet. I'm excited for our Thanksgiving visit too. Hope you guys are having a fun Fall!