Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring!

I'm loving that it's finally spring...I just wish that the snow would be done for good! Today the weather had a hard time making up it's mind, but it's finally ended up sunny. This is the apricot tree in our new backyard. I'm really looking forward to some yummy fruit in a couple of months. We also have apples, pears, grapes and raspberries. Yay!I have a lot of friends who are having babies right now and my favorite thing to make are baby socks. They work up quick and they look so cute. :-)

I also have been working on another bag. I think that I'm addicted to them. This is called the Tree of Life bag and once I'm done knitting it I'm going to felt it and do an outline stitch to make the tree really pop. So fun!
Hope you're all having a fun spring so far!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your apricot tree is so pretty with all those blossoms! I am loving the warmer Spring weather too and all the sunshine!

joyous said...

Love the bag. Please post the finished product too. I want to see what it looks like after you felt it! I'm looking forward to some warmer weather these days too!!!

Tasha said...

Those socks are adorable! My favorite socks to put on my boys were ones my mom had knitted. I bet your friends love them! You knitt such beautiful things.