Friday, April 6, 2012

Wizzies...

Kaelyn had to have her wisdom (wizzies) teeth out today. That's what the doctor I work for calls them. (Also the oral surgeon that took them out.) She was really nervous before the whole procedure started, but she had to admit after it was all over that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and so far she's not even swollen. Yay! I've had a pretty relaxing day hanging around the house while she's recovering. I've gotten a little more done on my knitted bag. I'm almost done with the knitting. Then comes the felting. I'll definitely have to post a picture of the finished product.

Does anyone else feel like Easter has snuck up on them this year? I always seem to feel unprepared for that holiday. I'm not sure why, but it catches me by surprise almost every year. I buy my egg dyeing kit in March and feel so ahead of things that I'm always shocked when it's Easter weekend and I haven't done anything else! Oh well, I guess I'll have to get the rest of it done tomorrow.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Yay, that Kaelyn's wisdom come out easily without a lot of pain and problem!!

I completely agree with you on Easter. I cannot quite figure it out either. I love the holiday, I am just never prepared.